Should I Be Taking Turmeric Curcumin? Take This Short Quiz To Find Out.
Try The Quiz Below!
Over 6,000 Clinical Studies Show Turmeric Could Be The #1 Healing Herb Available.
What if you could take a supplement right now that could dramatically improve your quality of life, but you didn't know about it? For many people that could be the case. Majority of people don't know all the benefits packed inside a quality Turmeric Curcumin supplement. If you or someone close to you is suffering with high blood pressure, joint pain, cholesterol, just to name a few, do them a favor and share this short quiz with them! You could help improve their quality of life in a huge way, just check out what our past customers have said about their results!
Clinical Studies Using Turmeric For Joint Pain
This research, from Italy, was a three-month trial involving 50 patients diagnosed by x-ray with osteoarthritis of the knee. The Italian team was investigating the effect on arthritis symptoms of a special formulation of turmeric designed to improve its absorption by the body. Half the participating patients took the turmeric formulation in addition to standard medical treatment; those in the second group continued following their physicians' recommendations.
After 90 days, the researchers found a 58 percent decrease in overall reported pain and stiffness as well as an improvement in physical functioning among the turmeric group compared to the controls. These changes were documented with a standard medical scoring method used to assess symptoms of knee and hip osteoarthritis. In addition, another scoring method showed a 300 percent improvement in the emotional well being of the turmeric patients compared with the others. And blood tests showed a 16-fold decline in C-reactive protein, a marker for inflammation. Patients in the turmeric group were able to reduce their use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs by 63 percent, compared to the other group.
- Several recent studies show that turmeric/curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties and modifies immune system responses. A 2006 study showed turmeric was more effective at preventing joint inflammation and reducing joint inflammation than NSAIDS.
- A 2010 clinical trial found that a turmeric supplement called Meriva (standardized to 75 percent curcumin combined with phosphatidylcholine) provided long-term improvement in pain and function in 100 patients with knee OA.
- In a small 2012 pilot study, a curcumin product called BCM-95 reduced joint pain and swelling in patients with active RA better than diclofenac, an nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
- At the University of Arizona, researchers led by endocrinologist Janet Funk injected a bacterial substance known to cause joint inflammation (which is what arthritis ultimately is) into the bellies of the rodents. If the researchers gave them turmeric first (also by injection into the abdomen), there was far less joint swelling produced.
- In 2009, a study was published in the Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine, which compared the pain relieving effects of curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric) and ibuprofen. It was found that the curcumin provided equally effective or better results as the ibuprofen.
Already Know Turmeric Is For You? Here's The Best Turmeric Formula On The Market! 19X Stronger Than Others!
The active ingredient in any turmeric supplement is Curcumin. Majority of turmeric supplements don't contain enough of this ingredient. We make sure through third party testing that our turmeric has a minimum of 95% curcuminoids extract along with black pepper to help the absorption of curcumin! If the turmeric supplement your currently taking doesn't contain these key two things, you'll LOVE the benefits when you take MFL Turmeric!
- Our Turmeric Supplement contains only Premium Turmeric Extract (standardized to 95% Curcuminoids), unlike other brands that either only contains Turmeric Root Powder or a small percentage of Turmeric Extract diluted with Turmeric Root Powder. This is extremely important to look for in a Turmeric Supplement as Curcumin is believed to be the active ingredient in Turmeric that is responsible for its many Health Benefits. Regular Turmeric Root Powder only contains between 2%- 5% Curcumin making Me First Living's Turmeric Supplement 19 Times Stronger than brands that contains only Turmeric Root Powder. Be sure to always check the Supplement Panel to truly understand what is in a supplement.
- Turmeric has extremely poor bioavailability which means it is nearly impossible for the body to absorb on its own. Our formula introduces Black Pepper Extract (Piperine) which has been shown to increase the bioavailability or absorption of Turmeric by up to 2,000%.
- Contains Nearly No Oxalic Acid. Turmeric root has been found to contain a significant amount of Oxalates which increases the risks of Kidney Stones in some people. We've had our Turmeric Supplement tested by an Independent, Third Party Lab to verify that the Turmeric Extract in our supplement does not contain Oxalic Acid posing a potential risk to our customers. The results detected less than 0.014% of Oxalic Acid, such a small amount that the lab was unable to quantitate the Oxalic Acid.
- Independent Third Party Tested
- Formulated using only the Highest Quality, All Natural Ingredients
- Contains No Preservatives, No Magnesium Stearate
- Vegan Friendly Formula
- Made in the United States
- Made in an FDA Regulated, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certified Facility