The BEST, Puffy, Crispy Copycat Pizza Rolls Recipe! [Video]
If you love pizza rolls but are a bit skeptical about the frozen ones you get at the grocery store, these are perfect for you and your family!
Although these do take a little bit more time to make than buying them from the store, it is a great family activity that the kids will love making! Our favorite part is having total control of what goes into the pizza rolls which is especially nice when they are for picky eaters!
We love how versatile these are and that these can be made in bulk and stored in the freezer until ready to eat! They are a great snack and kids love knowing that they helped make them with their favorite fillings!
: : : Pepperoni Recipe : : :
• 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
• 1 Cup Pizza Sauce
• 1 Cup Diced Pepperoni
• 1 Cup Finely Diced Mushrooms
• 1 Tbsp Finely Diced Onions
• 2 Packages Wonton Wrappers (Thawed)
1. In a large mixing bowl, add Mozzarella Cheese, Pizza Sauce, Mushrooms, Onions, and Pepperoni and mix well.
2. Wet edges of a sheet of wonton wrapper with water which will act like a glue and hold the wonton together as you roll it.
3. Position the wonton wrapper so that a corner is pointing at you and spoon about a 1/2 Teaspoon of the filling mixture onto the wonton wrapper in the corner closest to you.
4. Starting from the corner closest to you, fold the wonton wrapper up and over the filling mixture and push down the bottom corners that were created closest to you to seal them.
5. Fold over the side corners and push down on any new corners that were created. Repeat on the other side.
6. Now roll the pocket with the filling up but be sure not to roll too tightly because you want to leave some room for the pizza rolls to puff up. Otherwise, your filling will spew out while it bakes.
7. Gently press the end flap against the pizza roll and pinch the sides and corners to make sure your roll is fully sealed but don't push down too hard on the center of the roll.
8. Place them in a freezer bag in a single layer to store them. You can add a second layer by placing a piece of parchment paper in between the layers to prevent the rolls from sticking to each other.
9. To prepare your Pizza Rolls, preheat the oven to 400°F. Brush the outside of the rolls with some water or oil to cook the flour on the outside of the rolls and bake your rolls on a baking sheet for 20 minutes.
10. Serve and Enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed this recipe and will consider giving it a try in the future! Please "Subscribe" to our channel and "Thumbs Up" this video if you liked it!
Let us know what you think or if you have any suggestions to improve this recipe in the comment section on our YouTube video!
Thanks so much reading!
For More Information, Visit Us At http://www.MeFirstLiving.com
Visit Us On Social Media: