How To Naturally Relieve Your Arthritis Pain & Do Away With NSAID's
Are you one of the millions of American's dealing with arthritis or joint pain and you think you're going to be stuck taking a prescription pill diet or ibuprofen the rest of your life? If that sounds like you, please continue reading.
Arthritis can leave you in a terrific amount of pain. It can cause you to struggle to move your joints and do the things that you enjoy. Because of the pain associated with arthritis, many people end up looking for something to give them the relief they need so they can get back to their regular lives and enjoy living and doing things with their loved ones. While some turn to Ibuprofen for relief, others are looking for something more natural to help cure their pain and allow them to move their joints. Even though Ibuprofen might be a good way to ease your pain, there are a lot of known side effects associated with taking it for too long.
Where's Your Joint Pain?
According to the Arthritis Foundation, joint pain is most likely to develop in one or more of the following areas:
- The neck and top of the back/spine. Neck pains are commonly tied to poor posture, such as “forward head posture”, sleep related issues or stress.
- The jaw (such as with the condition TMJ)
- The knees
- The hips
- The low back, which is commonly related to pain of the Sacroiliac joint (SIJ). Studies have found that in about up to 77 percent of people who experience consistent back pain that cannot be contributed to another disorder, and in about 89 percent of pregnant women with back pain, inflammation of the SIJ is the root cause of symptoms. The SIJ as a “load-transferring” mechanical junction located between the pelvis and the spine that can take the brunt of the upper body’s weight when someone has poor posture, or it can become aggravated due to childbirth or conditions like arthritis or an injury.
- Back of the legs
- The shoulders (the ball and socket joints)
- The wrists, hands & fingers, such as with carpal tunnel syndrome)
- The ankles, feet, heels and toes, especially in runners who experience injuries or those who exercise with poor form
What Type Of Natural Joint Pain Relief Is Available To You?
Well, as promised we want to give you an eBook for free. This eBook dives into all kinds of natural arthritis relief treatments. Simply click the link below to gain access to this eBook:
Listen To Ricky's Severe Arthritis Story & How He Changed His Quality Of Life:
Turmeric is a bright orange spice that is often associated with an assortment of different curries. The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin, which has been associated with a number of different benefits for people using the spice. A study was conducted where participants were given 1,000 milligrams of turmeric. They divided 367 individuals into two different groups. Half of those received the turmeric and the other half received 1,200 milligrams of Ibuprofen every day over a course of a month. All of the participants were dealing with arthritis in the knee and had pain levels of five or higher.
At the end of the study, the results were quite astronomical. It was found that both the Ibuprofen and the turmeric reduced the amount of pain the individuals were dealing with. However, there were a few significant differences. The individuals who received the Ibuprofen over the course of the month dealt with a significant amount of pain in their abdomen. The turmeric recipients were also able to climb stairs better than those who received the Ibuprofen. Those who took the turmeric didn't have the level of discomfort that the individuals taking the Ibuprofen did.
Turmeric Curcumin Has Been Scientifically Shown To Do The Following...
- Turmeric contains bioactive compounds with powerful medicinal properties
- Curcumin is a natural anti-inflammatory Compound
- Turmeric dramatically increases the antioxidant capacity of the body
- Curcumin boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factor, linked to improved brain function and a lower risk of brain diseases
- Curcumin leads to various improvements that should lower your risk of heart disease
- Turmeric has been linked to benefits regarding cancer. (NOTE: We are not claiming Turmeric can do this, this is simply something you can find in articles and studies like these; CancerResearchuk.Org,Mercola.Com, AntiCancerBook.Com, MayoClinic.Org, NaturalSociety.Com)
- Curcumin may be useful in preventing and treating alzheimer’s disease
- Arthritis patients respond very well to curcumin supplementation
- Studies show that curcumin has incredible benefits against depression
- Curcumin may help delay aging and fight age-related chronic diseases
CAUTION: Not All Turmeric Supplements Are Created Equally. Watch This Short Video To See Why.
Press Play To Learn Why "Turmeric Root Powder" Isn't Nearly As Effective!
Not all turmeric supplements are created equally…in fact many sellers of this amazing spice depend on ‘tricking’ you, the buyer…but how?
Majority of turmeric supplements on the market advertise the fact that they CONTAIN standardized 95% curcuminoids…and while they aren’t completely lying…they sure are stretching the truth!
The reason you take a turmeric supplement is to get the key ingredient curcumin and while organic turmeric root powder isn’t bad, it’s nowhere near as effective as standardized turmeric extract with 95% curcuminoids. Here’s why.
Turmeric root powder contains about 2-3% curcuminoids, remember, curcumin is the KEY active ingredient that you look for.
Now compare that to standardized turmeric extract which contains 95% curcuminoids. This formula is almost 19 times more effective! Combine this with Bioperine (or black pepper) for absorption, and you have a much more powerful turmeric supplement than ANY organic supplement!
If you’re looking for RESULTS, you want 1000mg of Standardized Turmeric Extract (95% Curcuminoids) per serving and be SURE it includes Bioperine because if it doesn’t, you won’t be able to get any of the curcumin into your body!
You MUST Have Turmeric With Black Pepper
Even better than turmeric with black pepper is turmeric with Bioperine! We'll explain why. Just like 2-4% of turmeric is composed of an active compound called curcumin, about 5% of black pepper by weight is comprised of this compound called piperine. What is piperine? Well just like curcuminoids contain all of the amazing turmeric benefits, piperine is where all of the black pepper benefits are stored! Piperine is a potent inhibitor of drug metabolism. One of the ways our liver gets rid of foreign substances is making them water soluble so they can be more easily excreted. But this black pepper molecule inhibits that process. Take a look at the image below to see how Bioperine increased the absorption of curcumin into the body by 2000%!
The important thing to remember about the image above is that this study was done using Bioperine. If you take a turmeric supplement that contains black pepper, you will not see these same results because black pepper is not nearly as potent as Bioperine. Again, black pepper contains 5% piperine. Bioperine on the other hand contains nearly 95% piperine. The difference is huge!
How Can You Be Sure You're Getting An Effective Formula?
We make it easy for you and everyone else should do the same. If you've never seen one of these report before, don't worry, most people haven't! There's a reason for that too, most companies don't get their supplements tested by a third party laboratory to verify the quality, but we do.
What you see below is called a, "Certificate Of Analysis" or better known as, "CofA". This testing is done by an independent third party laboratory with no connection to the manufacturer at all. Take a look at the results of Me First Living Turmeric Curcumin below!
What you're looking at is verification that Me First Living Turmeric Curcumin contains not only Bioperine (the most studied version of black pepper used in turmeric supplements) but it also contains over 95% curcuminoids!
We challenge you to find another turmeric supplement that has 1000mg per serving of Turmeric Extract 95% Curcuminoids!
- Me First Living Turmeric Supplement contains only Premium Turmeric Extract (standardized to 95% Curcuminoids), unlike other brands that either only contains Turmeric Root Powder or a small percentage of Turmeric Extract diluted with Turmeric Root Powder. This is extremely important to look for in a Turmeric Supplement as Curcumin is believed to be the active ingredient in Turmeric that is responsible for its many Health Benefits. Regular Turmeric Root Powder only contains between 2%- 5% Curcumin making Me First Living's Turmeric Supplement 19 Times Stronger than brands that contains only Turmeric Root Powder. Be sure to always check the Supplement Panel to truly understand what is in a supplement.
- Turmeric has extremely poor bioavailability which means it is nearly impossible for the body to absorb on its own. Our formula introduces Black Pepper Extract (Piperine) which has been shown to increase the bioavailability or absorption of Turmeric by up to 2,000%.
Contains Nearly No Oxalic Acid. Turmeric root has been found to contain a significant amount of Oxalates which increases the risks of Kidney Stones in some people. We've had our Turmeric Supplement tested by an Independent, Third Party Lab to verify that the Turmeric Extract in our supplement does not contain Oxalic Acid posing a potential risk to our customers. The results
detected less than 0.014% of Oxalic Acid, such a small amount that the lab was unable to quantitate the Oxalic Acid.
- Independent Third Party Tested
- Formulated using only the Highest Quality, All Natural Ingredients
- Contains No Preservatives, No Magnesium Stearate?
- Vegan Friendly Formula
- Made in the United States
- Made in an FDA Regulated, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certified Facility
What Are People Saying About Turmeric Curcumin?
Checkout what real customers have to say about Me First Living Turmeric Curcumin below. We also have over 800+ reviews on our Amazon store as well!
You Can Try Turmeric Curcumin Risk Free Today!
We want to get our Premium Turmeric Curcumin in your hands because we know once you try it you'll absolutely love it! So if you're waiting for the right time to buy, now is that time!
What If Turmeric Isn't For Me
You have nothing to worry about! If you aren't fully satisfied with your purchase, feel free to return it at any time!
You can either buy from us directly or you can buy from us on Amazon.com, your choice!
Call Us Anytime To Order! 844-344-6488
Special: Get 35% off your 2nd bottle by using coupon code, "TwoBottles" at checkout!
PS: If buying from Amazon, here are our discounts: Save 25% Off SIX Bottles, 22% Off FIVE Bottles, 19% Off FOUR Bottles, 16% Off THREE Bottles, 13% Off TWO Bottles! MASSIVE SALE On The Best Turmeric Curcumin Formula Available!