Save 20% on Lezuna Hair, Skin and Nails Supplement with Phytoceramides, 5000 MCG Biotin, Gluten Free and Vegan Friendly - 30 Capsules
Anti-Aging, Hair Growth, Nail Strength, Is This The Fountain Of Youth In A Capsule?
It's not very often you come across a supplement that has been clinically studied and put through the wringer of a double blind trial. However, when you find a supplement that has and it's has the results that this supplement has had, it is something you may want to pay attention too! With that being said, allow us to explain just what this supplement is capable of and how it makes these things happen.
What Are Phytoceramides?
If this is the first time you've heard of Phytoceramides, don't worry, you're not alone. This ingredient is relatively new compared to some of the older ingredients that have been used in anti-aging supplements. Ceramides have been used extensively for many years but usually come from animal sources, whereas phytoceramides are extracted exclusively from sweet potato, wheat or rice.
Phytoceramides are similar to a natural lipid found in our body called ceramides, which keeps our skin hydrated and plump. According to experts, humans lose ceramides as we age and as a result, the skin starts to wrinkle and appear rough. For this reason alone, in regards to anti-aging, it is imperative that we replace our ceramides but until recently, it has been very hard to do! Ceramides are components that penetrate each of the four levels of our skin, from the epidermis or top layer, right down to the basal layer. We’ve used them for decades in our skin care and hair products as they are known for their abilities to lock in moisture and keep our skin looking younger, healthier and plumper. By locking in moisture, wrinkles are less pronounced and the skin looks rejuvenated, thus we look younger!
How Can Lezuna Hair, Skin & Nails Help With Anti-Aging?
This ground breaking supplement contains many key ingredients that, until now, have not been offered in one capsule. Here's what you need to know for anti-aging:
- Kiwi Seed Extract - Kiwi Seed Extract protects the skin from acne by protecting the skin from creating that space. Studies also found that Kiwi Seed Extract has anti-wrinkle properties without the dehydrating effects to the skin. At the same time, Kiwi Seed Extract demonstrated to reduce under eye darkness and even prevent future skin hyperpigmentation (darkening). This natural ingredient will have you looking your best quick and loving your skin!
- Vitamin A - Vitamin A derivatives are known as retinoids. Doris Day, MD, assistant clinical professor of dermatology at New York University Langone Medical Center says, ""There are more than 700 published studies on retinoids—they're tried-and-true ingredients. Anyone who wants younger-looking skin should use one." This is a tried and true anti-aging ingredient proven to reduce wrinkles, fade brown spots, and smooth roughness.
- Vitamin E - Proven to quell dryness by helping skin retain its natural moisturizers. Also, vitamin E's potent ability to neutralize damaging free radicals has earned it the moniker "the protector." A slew of skin care studies document its superstar status. In one, E significantly reduced the number of these unstable molecules created after exposure to cigarette smoke. Others show that when it's used before UV exposure, skin is less red, swollen, and dry.
- Vitamin C - Prove to erase free radicals that trigger wrinkling, sagging, and other aging changes. Vitamin C also helps smooth and firm skin and fade brown spots. In one study, women who treated sun-damaged skin with a C cream for six months saw significant improvement in fine lines and discoloration. Though the benefits of retinoids (see vitamin A) and vitamin C sound similar, using both delivers more complexion perfection.
- Vitamin D - Research indicates the vitamin has powerful anti-aging properties: According to a 2004 study, applying it topically to hairless mice was found to significantly ward off wrinkles and protect against environmental aggressors (like solar UV radiation) by promoting skin cell turnover.
- Phytoceramides - This key ingredient was tested in a placebo controlled double blind study six weeks in duration with subjects taking 40mg per day. Both Dermatological and three dimensional microscopic skin surface analyses were performed via Visiocan. Skin hydration improved over 22%, skin roughness reduced by 24% & cell growth (reduce fine lines & wrinkles) improved by 63%! (Please see these test results in our images above)
How Does Lezuna Hair, Skin & Nails Jump Start Hair Growth?
This supplement also contains a key ingredient for hair growth and nail strength called Biotin. Biotin has been used for many years for jump starting hair growth and increasing the strength of nails to prevent breaking and chipping. "Biotin is important for the growth of hair, nails, and healthy reproduction of skin" said Lauren Graf, clinical dietitian for Montefiore-Einstein Cardiac Wellness Program. "Low levels of biotin can lead to brittle nails and thinning hair. There is evidence that taking a biotin supplement can prevent hair thinning, especially if you are deficient."
If you're not currently taking a Hair, Skin and Nails supplement and you're suffering from hair loss, brittle nails, or dry skin, this is something you need to do for yourself. Try it once and if you're not completely satisfied, we'll give you your money back, no questions asked. However, we have a feeling you're going to love this hair, skin and nails supplement!