Liquid B12 Vitamin
Feeling Tired, Weak, or Fatigued? You May Have a B12 Deficiency
The benefits of vitamin B12 are huge and if you have a B12 deficiency and don't know it, you'll definitely want to continue reading. B12 helps make DNA, nerve and blood cells and is vital for a healthy brain and immune system. You will not have a health metabolism without it and since your body doesn't make B12 you have to get it from animal-based foods like eggs, meat, shellfish and dairy or supplements. Many people are severely lacking B12 and they have no idea!
Those that may suffer from B12 deficiency are:
- Those with Celiac disease or digestive problems
- Those over the age of 50 (much harder to absorb B12 as we age)
- Those taking acid-reducing medications
If you're vegetarian, have celiac disease or other digestive problems, or are over the age of 50, odds are high that you're lacking in B12 and more than likely you're feeling the signs of it. Some signs of B12 deficiency may include:
- Weakness, tiredness, or lightheadedness
- Heart palpitations and shortness of breath
- Pale skin
- A smooth tongue
- Constipation, diarrhea, loss of appetite, or gas
- Nerve problems like numbness or tingling, muscle weakness, and problems walking
- Vision loss
- Mental problems like depression, memory loss, or behavioral changes
The Solution is an Easy, Under The Tongue B12 Liquid Vitamin
If you think you're lacking in B12, we have what we think is one of the best, highest quality solutions on the market. Lezuna Liquid B12 Drops is an all natural way to get your recommended dose of B12 in a convenient dropper! Our advanced B12 formula includes Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) which is a valuable addition to this formula as this helps support healthy, vibrant skin and aids in anti-aging. We also add Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) which is well known to help reduce stress and boost the immune system.
Some of the benefits of B12 you may notice may be:
- Helps Boost Metabolism
- Increase in natural energy levels
- Reduce risk of memory loss and neurodegenerative disease
- Assist in boosting mood
- Aids in properly functioning nervous system
- Vital in maintaining heart health
- Essential for healthy skin and hair
- Helps aid digestion
With Lezuna Liquid Vitamin B12 all you have to do is shake the bottle and put a few drops under your tongue...and you're done!
Remember, vitamin B12 is vital to your health. If you're feeling any of the things mentioned above, we encourage you to give Lezuna Liquid B12 drops a try, this is something you need to do for yourself. Try it once and if you're not completely satisfied, we'll give you your money back, no questions asked. However, we have a feeling you're going to love this liquid B12 vitamin!