Bone & Joint
Vitamin K2 + D3 with Bioperine
- Why Vitamin K2 + D3 | Vitamins K2 & D3 were simply meant to be together. Most people know the benefits of Vitamin D (maintaining strong bones, immune system support, healthy muscle function, etc.), but many don’t realize that Vitamin D NEEDS Vitamin K2 to maximize its benefits. So, if you’re fighting Vitamin D deficiency, you need to supplement Vitamin K2 as well. MFL's K2+D3 has you covered- adding just the right amount of each Vitamin’s superior form for maximum results.
- Strong Bones | Vitamin D3 (termed the ‘sunshine vitamin') is the same biologically active form of Vitamin D you get from the sun’s UVB rays. With this complex, you’ll get the benefits without the burn. D3 helps your body absorb the all-important calcium, and Vitamin K2 (as MK-7, the form of K2 with the highest bioavailability) directs the calcium to your bones instead of your joints and arteries, where too much calcium could be problematic.
- Heart Health | If you’ve heard the term “hardening of the arteries”, it’s referring to calcification. Calcification occurs when calcium has been absorbed by the body but deposited in arteries instead of bones. This formula not only promotes the proper absorption of calcium with D3 but the correct distribution to your bones where you need it most.
- Boost Mood & Immunity | Vitamin D supports healthy lung functionality due to the stimulation of proteins in white blood cells and the respiratory tract. A healthy vitamin D level boosts your immune system and more.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE | At Me First Living, we take great pride in the quality of our supplements, which is why each of our Me First Living supplements is backed by our superior Money-Back Guarantee. Try out our supplements for 60 DAYS and in the unlikely event you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you are free to return your bottle and receive a no-questions-asked, full refund of your purchase, minus the shipping and handling fees.