Premium Standardized Turmeric 95% Curcuminoids (much better than turmeric root powder!), Includes Black Pepper In The Form Of Bioperine (Much Better For Absorption!), Increased Bioavailability 2,000%, 1000mg Per Serving, 60 Capsules
Popular Dr Calls Turmeric, "The Spice Of Life"...See Why.
*Dr. Mercola discusses the benefits of Turmeric Curcumin
What is Turmeric Curcumin?
Turmeric, an Asian plant of the ginger family, is mostly known for its culinary purposes in southern Asian cuisines such as curry. It has long been used for medicinal purposes in ancient Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurveda practices.
It is believed by many scientists and researchers that inflammation may be the root cause of most chronic diseases including pain, arthritis, Alzheimer’s, Crohn’s disease, heart disease, and even cancer. Prior to its scientific discovery in western culture, Turmeric has been used for centuries in the east to help enhance liver function, immune health, digestion, metabolism, mood, skin complexion, and even more!
Although there are anti-inflammatory drugs on the market produced by large pharmaceutical companies, they present many health risks and are not safe for extended use. For that reason, many pharmaceutical companies have tried on multiple occasions to patent turmeric but have been denied every time due to turmeric being a natural ingredient (fortunately for us!).
There are several scientific studies by universities internationally to suggest Turmeric has amazing and effective healing properties. The majority of these studies have only been conducted on animals which show promising results. However, human studies have not yet been conducted and because of this these studies are still in their infancies so no solid claim is able to be made at this time. Although a claim cannot be made, the evidence is overwhelming. Many doctors and scientists believe in this miracle spice that nature has provided us.
Joint Pain Sufferers: "Over 6,000 Clinical Studies Showing Turmeric Benefits!"
What if we told you that Turmeric could replace at least 20...that's right, TWENTY different medications in your medicine cabinet! Not only is that the case, but just as Dr. Josh Axe says in this video, you can use Turmeric Curcumin for so many different things and in so many different ways, you'd have to be crazy to not give it a try! (We're just joking about the crazy part...but if you feel you are going crazy, try taking Turmeric!)
Turmeric for Arthritis Pain Relief
Did you know that a study found that curcumin (the main active ingredient in turmeric) is far more
potent than aspirin and ibuprofen as an anti-inflammatory and anti-proliferative agent! When you consider what taking those do to other vital organs of your body, that's some amazing news! Due to the fact that turmeric has high anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric is very effective at helping people manage and reduce arthritis! Another recent study from Japan shows its relationship with interleukin (IL)-6, the inflammatory cytokine known to be involved in the RA process, discovered that curcumin “significantly reduced” these inflammatory markers. You can see that study here. Turmeric Helps Rheumatoid Arthritis
Clinical Studies Using Turmeric For Joint Pain
This research, from Italy, was a three-month trial involving 50 patients diagnosed by x-ray with osteoarthritis of the knee. The Italian team was investigating the effect on arthritis symptoms of a special formulation of turmeric designed to improve its absorption by the body. Half the participating patients took the turmeric formulation in addition to standard medical treatment; those in the second group continued following their physicians' recommendations.After 90 days, the researchers found a 58 percent decrease in overall reported pain and stiffness as well as an improvement in physical functioning among the turmeric group compared to the controls. These changes were documented with a standard medical scoring method used to assess symptoms of knee and hip osteoarthritis. In addition, another scoring method showed a 300 percent improvement in the emotional well being of the turmeric patients compared with the others. And blood tests showed a 16-fold decline in C-reactive protein, a marker for inflammation. Patients in the turmeric group were able to reduce their use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs by 63 percent, compared to the other group.
- Several recent studies show that turmeric/curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties and modifies immune system responses. A 2006 study showed turmeric was more effective at preventing joint inflammation and reducing joint inflammation than NSAIDS.
- A 2010 clinical trial found that a turmeric supplement called Meriva (standardized to 75 percent curcumin combined with phosphatidylcholine) provided long-term improvement in pain and function in 100 patients with knee OA.
- In a small 2012 pilot study, a curcumin product called BCM-95 reduced joint pain and swelling in patients with active RA better than diclofenac, an nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
- At the University of Arizona, researchers led by endocrinologist Janet Funk injected a bacterial substance known to cause joint inflammation (which is what arthritis ultimately is) into the bellies of the rodents. If the researchers gave them turmeric first (also by injection into the abdomen), there was far less joint swelling produced.
- In 2009, a study was published in the Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine, which compared the pain relieving effects of curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric) and ibuprofen. It was found that the curcumin provided equally effective or better results as the ibuprofen.
Why Take Turmeric Curcumin?
- Turmeric contains Potent Antioxidants that helps Neutralize Free Radicals & Prevent Oxidative Stress that may cause the body to be susceptible to Disease & various Health Conditions.
- It's a Highly Effective Natural Pain Reliever that has been found to be as Effective as some Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Without the Harmful Side Effects
- Studies suggest that curcumin, an extract in turmeric & its most active ingredient, has the ability to lower the risk of heart disease by improving Endothelial Function & preventing Atheroscerosis
- Turmeric shows promising potential to improve brain function & lower risk of brain diseases by reducing plaque in the drain & increasing the levels of BDNF growth hormones in the brain that are responsible for the growth of new neurons and the prevention of various degenerative processes in the brain.
Does Me First Living's Turmeric Have Any Reviews?
We have a TON of reviews! Not only do we have great reviews but we have a ton on our Amazon listing as well!
Our Customers Support The Research!
Why Is MFL The Best Turmeric Available?
- Me First Living Turmeric contains only premium turmeric extract (standardized to 95% curcuminoids), unlike other brands that either only contains turmeric root powder or a small percentage of turmeric extract diluted with turmeric root powder. This is extremely important to look for in a turmeric supplement as curcumin is believed to be the active ingredient in turmeric that is responsible for its many health benefits. Regular turmeric root powder only contains between 2%- 5% curcumin making Me First Living Turmeric supplement 19 times stronger than brands that contains only turmeric root powder. Be sure to always check the supplement panel to truly understand what is in a supplement.
- Turmeric has extremely poor bioavailability which means it is nearly impossible for the body to absorb on its own. Our formula introduces black pepper extract (Piperine) which has been shown to increase the bioavailability or absorption of turmeric by up to 2,000%.
- Contains Nearly No Oxalic Acid. Turmeric root has been found to contain a significant amount of oxalates which increases the risks of kidney stones in some people. We've had our turmeric supplement tested by an independent, third party lab to verify that the turmeric extract in our supplement does not contain oxalic acid posing a potential risk to our customers.
- Independent third party tested
- Formulated using only the highest quality, all natural ingredients
- Contains no preservatives & no magnesium stearate
- Vegan friendly formula
- Made in the United States
- Made in an FDA Regulated, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certified Facility