Lezuna Probiotic 40 Billion CFU Supplement with MAKTREK® Bi-Pass Technology, Triple Strength, Non-GMO, for Men and Women - 60 Capsules
The Benefits of Probiotics and What You Need to Know
Did you know certain types of bacteria actually keep you healthy? It all depends on what type of bacteria we're talking about! Probiotics are one of the most widely researched natural solutions to gut health and overall health. For many years, scientists and physicians have studied the benefits of probiotics for not just the gut, but for the overall health of the entire body.
What are probiotics? Probiotics are live microorganisms that can be consumed through fermented foods or supplements and they line your digestive tract and support your body’s ability to absorb nutrients and fight infection. Recently, more studies show that the balance or imbalance of bacteria in your digestive system is linked to overall health and disease. Did you know, your body contains around the same amount of gut bacteria molecules as it does cells for the rest of your body.
Probiotics promote a healthy, needed balance of gut bacteria and have been connected to a wide range of health benefits that may include promoting weight loss, digestive health, immune function, reducing inflammation, skin health and more.
What Would Cause Bad Gut Health?
If any of the following are part of your daily routine, it's safe to say you probably have poor gut health:
- Overuse of prescription antibiotics
- GMO foods
- Inflammatory gluten
- Emotional stress
- Alcohol (except for red wine)
- Lack of exercise
- Poor sleep habits
Why Lezuna Probiotic 40 Billion CFU with MAKTrek® Technology?
Unlike most probiotic supplements that have one or two strains of probiotics, we've chosen a formula that contains four strains (40 billion organisms) probiotic bacteria. To compliment this outstanding formula, we've also chosen to utilize MAKTrek® 3-D Probiotic Delivery System which provides significant safeguards that help ensure better survival of the living beneficial probiotic bacteria.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus - Acidophilus in naturally found in the intestinal tract and aids in maintaining a healthy intestinal flora.
- Bifidobacterium Lactis - Bifidobacterium is known for its ability to stimulate the body’s immune response and enhance the cellular immunity.
- Lactobcillus Plantarum - This is one of the most beneficial bacteria in your body. Lactobacillus Plantarum is known for its health benefits in digestive support and supporting healthy cholesterol.
- Lactobacillus Paracasei - Known for helping with diarrhea, Paracasei may help reduce pollen allergies and relieve fatigue.
Benefits of taking Lezuna Probiotics May Include:
- Improve digestive, intestinal and support urinary health
- Support positive probiotic balance
- Promote a healthy immune system
- Helps prevent allergies and colds
- Increased absorb of nutrients
- May reduce gas, bloating and constipation
- Helps replenish good bacteria in the body
- Helps avoid leaky gut syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, acid reflux and diarrhea
If you're thinking of trying a probiotic supplement for the first time, we urge you to not wait. People who are exposed to a toxic environment, eat processed food, or suffer from a high-stress lifestyle will most definitely benefit from a high quality probiotic supplement.
If you're not currently taking a high quality probiotic designed for your specific needs, this is something you need to do for yourself. Try it once and if you're not completely satisfied, we'll give you your money back, no questions asked. However, we have a feeling you're going to love this probiotic supplement!