Age Old Turmeric Industry Trick Exposed: Don't Be Tricked Into Buying Something That Won't Work For You
One of the most common things we hear from our customers is, "I've tried a turmeric supplement in the past and it hasn't worked for me, do you think your's will?" To that we answer, "Yes!" And there's a simple reason we know our turmeric curcumin supplement is vastly different from the majority of turmeric supplements on the market, but for us to explain, we have to dig a little deeper into what turmeric is and what benefits you can and should expect from a turmeric supplement.
A Brief History Of Turmeric Curcumin
First off, you should know that turmeric (or Curcuma longa) has been around for thousands of years. It belongs to the ginger family and has been used in East India and the Middle East as a spice added to dishes for its flavor as well to add a vibrant yellow color. However, it was quickly realized that turmeric had much more to offer than just a unique flavor to add to foods! Turmeric quickly became used for treating a wide variety of conditions like jaundice, menstrual problems, chest pain, hemorrhaging, etc.
Since that time a lot has been learned about turmeric, such as what produces all of these amazing turmeric benefits, which we now know is thanks to the main phytochemical in turmeric is called "curcuminoids". Organic turmeric root powder contains about 2-5% of this phytochemical (scroll down to read how our turmeric contains 95% of this!), but it doesn't stop there. Within the curcuminoid family there are actually three primary phytochemicals that take part in producing these amazing
turmeric health benefits. Diferuloylmethane (or curcumin, the primary curcuminoid responsible for turmeric’s vibrant yellowish color), demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin. In addition to these three compounds there is turmerone, which is another of the potent oils found in the root.
Over the years, there have been more than 19,000 medical and clinical studies that have helped unlock and showcase the unbelievable benefits turmeric curcumin produces! 2Research has proven these curcuminoids exert powerful health-promoting effects via 160 mechanisms and pathways in the body such as antioxidant, neuroprotective, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, epigenetic, and adaptogenic properties.
Will I Get Powerful Turmeric Benefits Just From Eating It?
Yes and no. Turmeric is such a fantastic thing to incorporate into your life and it contains so many benefits, you should definitely include it as an ingredient into your cooking, smoothies, etc. But the majority of people that are looking for a turmeric supplement are looking to replace NSAID's or they're looking for a natural anti-inflammatory or they're looking to help with joint pain, naturally! And while eating turmeric has many benefits, if you're looking to have effects you can feel from turmeric, there are a few things you need to know.
You MUST Have Turmeric With Black Pepper
Even better than turmeric with black pepper is turmeric with Bioperine! We'll explain why. Just like 2-4% of turmeric is composed of an active compound called curcumin, about 5% of black pepper by weight is comprised of this compound called piperine. What is piperine? Well just like curcuminoids contain all of the amazing turmeric benefits, piperine is where all of the black pepper benefits are stored! Piperine is a potent inhibitor of drug metabolism. One of the ways our liver gets rid of foreign substances is making them water soluble so they can be more easily excreted. But this black pepper molecule inhibits that process. Take a look at the image below to see how 3Bioperine increased the absorption of curcumin into the body by 2000%!
The important thing to remember about the image above is that this 5study was done using Bioperine. If you take a turmeric supplement that contains black pepper, you will not see these same results because black pepper is not nearly as potent as Bioperine. Again, black pepper contains 5% piperine. Bioperine on the other hand contains nearly 95% piperine. The difference is huge!
How Turmeric Supplements Are LYING To YOU: Turmeric Root Power Vs Standardized Turmeric Extract
This is by far one of the biggest misconceptions we hear and read about. Turmeric root powder is very different from standardized turmeric extract because turmeric root powder contains 2-4% curcuminoids while standardized turmeric extract contains 95% curcuminoids! That is a massive difference! What type of difference does that make in a turmeric supplement? Look at the image below to get a better understanding.
The supplement on the left is the very popular, Dr. Danielle turmeric supplement and the turmeric supplement on the right is our Me First Living Premium Standardized Turmeric Supplement. What's the big difference? Well, you can see the label on the left contains 500mg per capsule of turmeric root powder. Knowing that turmeric root powder contains 2-4% curcuminoids (where all of the turmeric benefits are stored) you can assume that you'll be getting 20-40mg of curcuminoids for every 1000mg or two capsules you take with Dr. Danielle's turmeric supplement.
Now, take a look at Me First Living's supplement, it contains 1000mg (or 500mg per capsule) of Standardized Turmeric 95% curcuminoids! What does that mean? That means for every 1000mg or two capsules you take of our turmeric supplement you'll be getting 950mg of curcuminoids! The difference is huge!
Press Play To Learn Why "Turmeric Root Powder" Isn't Nearly As Effective!
You're probably asking, "how can I believe I'm getting a much more potent supplement?" Well, the answer to that is easy! We have all of our supplements tested by independent third party labs. We have what is called a "Certificate Of Analysis" or "CofA". What they do is test for things like heavy metals, lead, the normal stuff to make sure it's safe, but they also verify exactly what is on the label. Shockingly, some people buy supplements without ever seeing one of these!
If the turmeric supplement you're taking now can't show you this or doesn't have this on their website, we suggest you be very, very careful about what you're thinking of putting into your body!
What Kind Of Turmeric Benefits Can Be Found From Taking The RIGHT Turmeric Supplement?
- Several recent studies show that turmeric/curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties and modifies immune system responses. A 2006 study showed turmeric was more effective at preventing joint inflammation and reducing joint inflammation than NSAIDS.
- A 2010 clinical trial found that a turmeric supplement called Meriva (standardized to 75 percent curcumin combined with phosphatidylcholine) provided long-term improvement in pain and function in 100 patients with knee OA.
- In a small 2012 pilot study, a curcumin product called BCM-95 reduced joint pain and swelling in patients with active RA better than diclofenac, an nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
- At the University of Arizona, researchers led by endocrinologist Janet Funk injected a bacterial substance known to cause joint inflammation (which is what arthritis ultimately is) into the bellies of the rodents. If the researchers gave them turmeric first (also by injection into the abdomen), there was far less joint swelling produced.
- In 2009, a study was published in the Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine, which compared the pain relieving effects of curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric) and ibuprofen. It was found that the curcumin provided equally effective or better results as the ibuprofen.
Why Take Turmeric Curcumin?
- Turmeric contains Potent Antioxidants that helps Neutralize Free Radicals & Prevent Oxidative Stress that may cause the body to be susceptible to Disease & various Health Conditions.
- It's a Highly Effective Natural Pain Reliever that has been found to be as Effective as some Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Without the Harmful Side Effects
- Studies suggest that curcumin, an extract in turmeric & its most active ingredient, has the ability to lower the risk of heart disease by improving Endothelial Function & preventing Atheroscerosis
- Turmeric shows promising potential to improve brain function & lower risk of brain diseases by reducing plaque in the drain & increasing the levels of BDNF growth hormones in the brain that are responsible for the growth of new neurons and the prevention of various degenerative processes in the brain.
Majority of our customers take a turmeric supplement due to it's amazing natural anti-inflammatory properties. We've had many turmeric reviews from customers who have had amazing effects on arthritis and joint pain, but turmeric can do so much more than just help fight joint pain naturally. Did you know turmeric was thought to be as effective as 14 popular OTC's medications! Did you know that 6turmeric can be used to help treat depression as well as Prozac! Turmeric has been known 7help lower cholesterol, 8boost memory, 9support healthy eyes and vision, support clean free-flow arteries, 10helps with blood pressure, etc! We have many articles that cover turmeric health benefits that you can find on our website.
Does Me First Living Have Any Turmeric Reviews?
Yes! Checkout our reviews below! We also have plenty of reviews from our Amazon store as well! Check them out!
Read Virginia's story to see why she says, "As I stated earlier, I will be on MFL Premium Turmeric for the rest of my life.Thank you for such a great product."
66 Year Old Mom Discovers Turmeric For Arthritis Pain But Has Shocking "Super Side Effect." Read Her Story...
Mary R. is just like you and I, a 66 year old woman with the aches and pains that come with being 66 years old, until she found turmeric and experienced this, "Super Side Effect."
"I just wanted to give you a review of this product first I must tell you a little about me. I was born with deformities of both feet and legs and had over thirty operation corrective surgeries so I could walk from the time of 9 months to the age of 16 years"
Why Try Me First Living Turmeric Curcumin With Bioperine?
- Me First Living Turmeric Supplement contains only Premium Turmeric Extract (standardized to 95% Curcuminoids), unlike other brands that either only contains Turmeric Root Powder or a small percentage of Turmeric Extract diluted with Turmeric Root Powder. This is extremely important to look for in a Turmeric Supplement as Curcumin is believed to be the active ingredient in Turmeric that is responsible for its many Health Benefits. Regular Turmeric Root Powder only contains between 2%- 5% Curcumin making Me First Living's Turmeric Supplement 19 Times Stronger than brands that contains only Turmeric Root Powder. Be sure to always check the Supplement Panel to truly understand what is in a supplement.
- Turmeric has extremely poor bioavailability which means it is nearly impossible for the body to absorb on its own. Our formula introduces Black Pepper Extract (Piperine) which has been shown to increase the bioavailability or absorption of Turmeric by up to 2,000%.
Contains Nearly No Oxalic Acid. Turmeric root has been found to contain a significant amount of Oxalates which increases the risks of Kidney Stones in some people. We've had our Turmeric Supplement tested by an Independent, Third Party Lab to verify that the Turmeric Extract in our supplement does not contain Oxalic Acid posing a potential risk to our customers. The results
detected less than 0.014% of Oxalic Acid, such a small amount that the lab was unable to quantitate the Oxalic Acid.
- Independent Third Party Tested
- Formulated using only the Highest Quality, All Natural Ingredients
- Contains No Preservatives, No Magnesium Stearate
- Vegan Friendly Formula
- Made in the United States
- Made in an FDA Regulated, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certified Facility
You Can Try Turmeric Curcumin Risk Free Today!
We want to get our Premium Turmeric Curcumin in your hands because we know once you try it you'll absolutely love it! So if you're waiting for the right time to buy, now is that time!
What If Turmeric Isn't For Me
You have nothing to worry about! If you aren't fully satisfied with your purchase, feel free to return it at any time!
You can either buy from us directly or you can buy from us on Amazon.com, your choice!
Call Us Anytime To Order! 844-344-6488
Special: Get 35% off your 2nd bottle by using coupon code, "TwoBottles" at checkout!
PS: If buying from Amazon, here are our discounts: Save 25% Off SIX Bottles, 22% Off FIVE Bottles, 19% Off FOUR Bottles, 16% Off THREE Bottles, 13% Off TWO Bottles! MASSIVE SALE On The Best Turmeric Curcumin Formula Available!